Thursday, March 10, 2011

Love to my Kindle...

I spent the better part of 20 minutes last night talking with a friend who got a Kindle for her birthday.  She is like me and has shelves and stacks of books.  She wasn't really sure whether or not she would enjoy a Kindle in place of a "real" book.  I LOVE mine!  The idea that in my purse I can carry hundreds of books at a time is thrilling to me and I love describing all the ways that my Kindle is wonderful.  I still love a full bookshelf, don't get me wrong, but to be able to have my current interests at my finger tips wherever I am is just too wonderful not to gush.

I also am a huge fan of Audible books.  They are great for riding or mindless housecleaning.  My problem now is the same as the one I have with my Kindle...too many incredible books to get them all listened to, but I am trying!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy the Kindle, it is so easy to buy and read. I worry about spending to much money on books, I wish you could borrow them at the library. Thanks

    ReplyDelete